- Lucas Ossendriver talks Lanvin men’s with Barney’s. Worth watching, at the very least, in order to hear someone say “Lanvin” properly.
- Uniqlo will open its first US, non-NY store in San Francisco. Neglected, other U.S. cities wail, gnash teeth, tear at their worn-out Uniqlo Vintage Chinos.
- Brunello Cucinelli is one step closer to an IPO. Cucinelli cannot guarantee that his stock won’t pill.
- Lots of Italian new arrivals on Yoox, including Finamore shirts, Mabitex trousers, summer jackets from Barena, shirts from Glanshirt (a Slowear joint), plus good gear from Woolrich Woolen Mills and Nigel Cabourn, couple pairs of Yuketens, and some unusual sightings of Stephan Schneider and Poeme Bohemien. (No, we have no Yoox code.)
- End Clothing has discounted some of their hype/heritage/terraces type stuff in a midseason sale, including some Norse Projects, Visvim, Post O’alls, and Neighborhood.